|This article is about ReignMaker. For Tower of Elements information, see ToE Runes.|
During Conquest, your tower is filled with rune blocks that you need to match in order to fight the creatures that attack you.
Rune types[edit | edit source]
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Empowered runes - elemental bolts generated by these runes do 50% more damage.
- Corrupted runes - any match that includes corrupted runes will not launch elemental bolts. Can be cleansed by druids or the tier 4 water spell: Cleanse.
- Locked runes - cannot be moved. A valid match that includes a locked rune will unlock it.
- Double locked -cannot be moved. A valid match that includes a locked rune will remove one lock.
- Frozen runes - cannot be moved. A valid match that includes a frozen rune will unfreeze it. Frozen runes will slowly freeze adjacent runes.
- Blocked runes - cannot be moved. A valid match will unblock adjacent runes. Blocked runes will steadily block adjacent runes.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
You can grab a tile and move it left, right, up, or down (but not diagonally) to create a match of at least 3 of the same rune in a row. When you make a match, one magic bolt is launched for each rune that is part of the match, destroying the rune in the process. The remaining runes drop down to fill in the space and new runes replace empty spots from the top. Bigger matches will launch more magic bolts and provide extra rewards as well.
Matching 6 runes places a large treasure chest in the tower board that you can click on for a lot of triad coins.
Matching 7 places a bomb in the tower board that you can click on to detonate surrounding runes and send out a lot of magic bolts.